Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Tuesday, April 7, 2015




Yep, another one. I really need to remember to post completed drafts...

I realized that with all the hype for The X and Blademaster+Stride, Perditions has taken a back seat in most of other player's mind. But no, not me. In fact, thanks to Stride, it makes Perditions a whole lot scarier...

In my area, there are a few who plays Kagero but majority are playing The X. It gives you pressure but it's still not as great as it hyped out to be. Heck, my Perditions was able to destroy The X rather easily at the shop tournaments I'm in and some find it a bit surprising. To be honest, I'm one of those who really hates the Dragonic Overlord types but there is one exception.

My secret? Well, here it is!

Grade 0
  • 1 x Red Pulse Dracokid (Starter)
  • 8 x Critical Triggers
  • 4 x Gattling Claw Dragon
  • 4 x Heal Triggers


Grade 1
  • 4 x Perfect Guards
  • 3 x Dragon Monk, Gojo
  • 2 x Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara
  • 2 x Calamity Tower Wyvern
  • 3 x Perdition Dancer, Anna


Grade 2
  • 4 x Perdition Dragon, Whirlwind Dragon
  • 2 x Perdition Dragon, Menace Laser Dragon
  • 1 x Perdition Dragon Knight, Ilham
  • 2 x Dragonic Burnout
  • 2 x Perdition Dragon, Dragonic Neoflame


Grade 3
  • 4 x Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
  • 4 x Perdition Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord the Great


Grade 4
  • 4 x Divine Dragon Knight, Mahmud
  • 2 x Flame Emperor Dragon King, Root Flare Dragon
I won't say much for my Grade 0s. The thing is...my critical and heal triggers are all different units! So yeah...I have 8 different critical triggers and 4 different heal triggers.

For my Grade 1. I play the old school perfect guards. Again, like my Grade 0, I kinda play different perfect guards. This is one of the reasons why I excel against The X - being able to guard my rearguards. I play Gojo for his early tap-drop-draw effect. I was actually torn on whether to keep him or change him to either Aethonic or Lava Flow but after a couple of plays, I realize Gojo is the better option. Kimnara makes a surprise entry but he's that one card that can clear away key cards rather easily and of course to lower his attacks. Calamity Tower Wyvern helps me to blast away Neoflame from the soul as well as netting me another card. Anna is key in this deck as she allows you to unflip to cards just by soul blasting away a perdition during on call as counterblasts are precious resources in this deck.

Grade 2 goes out of the standard. I play Whirlwind Dragon, a 12k attacker as well as the mate for Dragonewt. Menace Laser Dragon is actually a good card to snipe away boosters. I usually use him to blast away booster, swing overlord at the unit with his booster blown away. That way, my opponent loses a row right away. It's an instant Neoflame, but better to be honest. I tech in an Ilham. I'm actually surprised that despite playing him at just 1, I was actually able to abuse his ability at least twice in a game. Like Menace Laser, I will retire away a booster and use The Great to clear out the survivor. Dragonic Burnout is a must play in the deck. I love blowing away boosters so I usually just use him to burn away more G1s. And yes, rinse and repeat with The Great. Lastly, Dragonic Neoflame, the legion mate for The Great. I just play 2 of him since I find his ability...a little lacklustre. And despite with just 2 in the deck, I was able to actually legion multiple times thanks to Anna and Calamity.

And on to the Grade 3s! I have Dragonewt and The Great in the line up. But I always ended up finishing the game with The Great. Some how, Dragonewt becomes the fodder for Stride. But still, on the event I ride him, he does not fail to actually hitting my opponent to 5 damage quickly. The ace, however, is still Dragonic Overlord the Great. His skill is extremely pressurising and not only that, causes serious pain to your opponent when timed correctly. If you can twin drive twice, why not?

Finally my stride units. I play only 2 Root Flare Dragon. His ability great but sadly, I can only find two of him. But my favourite is still Mahmud. I noticed that whenever I play The Great, my opponent tends to not call any rearguard for attacking. So I just simply punish them with Mahmud.

As you have noticed, my play style for Perditions may be slightly sadistic but I find most affective. There instances where I played the deck and it actually causes my opponent not to have any boosters as most of them are hanging around in the drop zone. So keep blasting those boosters away. It spooks the hell out of them.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -